Help & Support
Where are you based?
We are based in Fife, United Kingdom
Do you have a shop we can visit?
No, 1 Two Kids is an internet only shop. We have around 500 stockists throughout the UK - please visit our stockist page for details.
Are you a registered company?
Yes, this website is operated by 1 Two Kids Limited. Our company number is SC361874.
My baby has a latex allergy - can I use Sophie?
Sophie is made from natural rubber latex. We would recommend you avoid contact with all latex products, including Sophie the Giraffe.
How should I care for my Sophie the Giraffe?
Wipe Sophie clean with a damp cloth - use Milton or other fluid on the cloth if you wish to sterilise. Please do not submerge Sophie in water as it enters the squeaker and she'll stop squeaking. She is not able to go in a microwave or steam steriliser.
Do you provide a gift wrapping service?
Yes, this service can be added by selecting the appropriate option on the product page. Gift wrapping must be added for each item individually.
A personal greeting can be added to any order by including the desired message in the text box underneath the "Please type you personal greeting belo" message.
Order and payment
- We accept payment by most credit or debit cards for customers with UK billing/shippind addresses.
- Payment can be taken at the shopping cart of our website using Sage Secure Payment Processing or Paypal, or alternatively, you can calla us to make payment.
- We are VAT registered, all prices displayed include VAT at the prevailing rate. If you require a detailed VAT breakdown, please contact us. Our VAT number is 974478760.
- We only ship to the UK and ROI
- Shipping is charged at a flat rate of £5 for the mainland UK and £10 for NI & ROI per order.
- Free shipping is only applied to orders where the value of items purchased is £40 or more for mainland UK.
- Items are normally dispatched within 24 hours of payment (Mon-Thurs).
For shipping to a UK Mainland address
Priority Shipping - Flat rate of £5.
- Shipping is by FedEx or DPD
- This is a tracked, signed for service only available to mainland UK addresses.
- Delivery will usually be made within 2 working days.
- Order placed before 1000h will usually be delivered the next working day (Mon-Thurs, order received on Friday will usually be delivered on Monday-Tuesday).
For Shipping to Northern Ireland and UK offshore
Standard Shipping - Flat rate £10
- Shipping of your parcel is usually be Royal Mail First Class Signed For.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
- Delivery is usually made within 2-5 working days.
For Shipping to the Republic of Ireland
Standard shipping - £10 flat rate
- Shipping of your parcel is usually br Royal Mail International Standard (formerly Airmail).
- Delivery is usually made within 3-5 working days.
What should I do if I think my order is lost in the post?
- In the event of your parcel not having been delivered please contact us.
If you are not completely happy:
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you are entitled to a full refund including the initial delivery charge if you return a product, or inform us that you want to return the product within fourteen (14) days.
- Items should be returned in perfect condition, in their original packaging.
- You will need to pay for the cost of returning the goods.
Faulty, or incorrect goods received
- If you order is faulty or you have received goods in error, we will pay for the cost of return.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to our terms and conditions page.
Please use the online contact form to contact us.